[amibroker] Re: thanx sanjay!!

Hello Mr H. Patel,
It's my Pleausre.
Thanks 4 the compliments.
Regarding yahoo data live question . At present i dont have a
solution.
Though it could be made possible by amiquote in future provided yahoo
start giving seconds in the data which is fetched with amiquote and
if yahoo does this than provided if Tomasz obliges us all by making
amiquote get that data. But it is all subject to yahoo.

Anyway till then our JoyDeep Mitra's utility will do the need full
for ieod data. and 4 the yahoo live data (RT) which u asked.

Frankly speaking rt data which we are talking is not rt data . Even
the brokers terminal which we are using doesnt give the real time
data in a real rt sense. These are like snapshots.
I think 4 that there are many infrastructure and other problems also
which is not making it possible.
for e.g A Dsl conecction which we are using is not upto the standard
as it should be.
So we have to accept this as it is and find our way.

Till then i will suggest to use another free excel util which can
help u to some extent to get that yahoo live rt data to ami directly
and this also is a wonderful SMALL UTIL which again is free . The
excel util is developed by Cool Tera of India. This is the name i
know . I dont know the author's real name. Though this util is also
FREE.
Thanks Cool Tera 4 that.A Great & Simple product and yet free.
The name of this excel file is ToAb.xls
All Instruction are there. in the file.

People here were searching a solution to link excel to Ami via that
dde for them i think this is the best solution.

http://rapidshare.com/files/102037823/ToAB.rar.html

Enjoy
-sanjayt
P.s if i am not wrong you are Hareshbhai from Dadar. Is it So?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, H Patel <hareshbhaip@xxx> wrote:

> Dear Sanjay,
>
>   I appriciate your efforts for the investors and u are really
sometimes giving quick easy methods for Data.

>   I would like to talk with u personally if u send me ur Cell No..
Pl note my Mobile No: 9427560572.