RE: [amibroker] Help on ZenFire Data Feed

Hi Gordon,

No I couldn't get TJ to take on the project (no time). What ZenFire wants is
chart trading capacities before they would release the dll development info.
Then I asked the board for any help on chart trading signals and got no
reply. I assume nobody has developed chart trading buy/sell like Ninja
Charting. So just gave up, really a shame because of Amibroker and ZenFire
would be a very powerful RT package.

Currently working my way through Ninja and it is real cluck-ee, slow to
load, have documented proof that Ninja charted a mid-day low that was over 2
points off the real low proven by TS users, my Amibroker and the exchanges.
Customer service had no response.

If you can get somebody to provide some real nice chart trading coding I
could re-open the channel I was trying to develop with ZenFire.

Regards,

Jerry Gress
Stockton, Ca.

PS. ZenFire keeps all stops on servers at the exchange except OCO, which
means any net interruptions wouldn't kill you.