Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 2:29 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Help on ZenFire Data Feed

Hello Everyone,

Looking for some expert help on using ZenFire and Amibroker. ZenFire (RT) is
one of the best and newest data feeds in the US. Would involve chart trading
and plug in dll development. Users would pay a monthly fee as in Ninja
Trader. Stringent criteria demands by ZenFire.

E-mail:

traderjerry at Comcast.net

Jerry Gress
Stockton, Ca.

Unforutantly TJ can not take this project on.