[amibroker] Re: Help on ZenFire Data Feed

Hello Jerry,

I am an interested potential user.
Could you please elaborate?

I am not quite ready for AT but it is inevitable I will go there.
I haven't even read Herman's work, or the AT forum yet, (I was going
to search the AT forum to see if there has been any discussion on
ZenFire).

I am not a developer - I'm OK with discussion at a conceptual level
but I can't help with code.

I am starting to come to the view that the weak link for us is the
limited choices of AB combined with a trading platform.

I had a quick look at ZenFire after your last post and decided it
could be a solution.

Like all non-US based traders there is a problem with getting access
to brokers who will accept international clients so possibly it won't
work out for me e.g. at the moment, as I understand it, I can only AT
via InteractiveBrokers. Last time I spoke to them they would only
credit funds back to my account after T+3 so I can't see how I can
optimize short term trading strategies under those conditions.

I have no choice, at the moment, other than OptionsXpress (who credit
funds to my account as soon as I close the trade).

So, I am interested in any new pathways that open for international
traders >> AB as a trading platform.

Yes, I am interested in chart trading.
I do like to trade with simple visual cues on intraday charts.

I expect the AT forum is the best place to discuss this type of
subject and I will show up there soon.

Thanks for what you are doing.

brian_z

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jerry Gress"
<pleasenospamplease@xxx> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> Looking for some expert help on using ZenFire and Amibroker.
ZenFire (RT) is
> one of the best and newest data feeds in the US. Would involve
chart trading
> and plug in dll development. Users would pay a monthly fee as in
Ninja