[amibroker] Trendlines and StudyID

I coded a system where I draw two lines on the chart, call them "SU"
and "RE" in the studyid, for support and resistance, the code plots
the target and stop a predefined number of pips away from the study
line.  It works fine with my auto trading code.

I use a static variable to lock out the trendline once it is
triggered so I don't enter again before I have a chance to look at
the chart again and set up the S/R lines, and rest the trigger.
This way I can set and forget to some extent (or that's the theory
anyway)

There is one issue I have to fix, when I switch charts and my auto
trading is ON, if this new chart has "RE" and "SU" lines on it, it
could trigger and cause a trade.  Calling them different names is an
option but there are only two letters allowed.  Any ideas?

I have two questions:
I searched Google and the KB and haven't found to much discussion on
this method of auto trading in AB.  Why is that?  Anybody else using
studyid in there code?

If anyone has tried this or is doing this, can you enlighten me to
any additional problems I might run into?  I eventually want to set
up 5 or charts that can all trigger a trade according to trendlines
I set up.  I think I need to put them all 5 charts in the same pane,
and not separate tabs, can someone confirm this?  My code is set up
with #includes at the top of the auto trading code so I can turn
each "system" on or off. So I would have 6 panes open on one tab.