[amibroker] Re: RT quote retrieval question

Sorry for asking again, but this may have gotten lost.  Trying to use
RT quotes but charts falling behind- failing to even keep up in
plotting quotes for several minutes & quote editor several minutes
behind.  Have refresh set at 20 seconds.  Please see msg below.
Thanks for any help