[amibroker] RT quote retrieval question

Have just started using RT quotes(AB 5.05.1 pro) - using QPFeed.  I
notice in the lower left corner of AB window "symbol - #### bars
retrieved during 0.00x" where #= # of bars in db and x is generally 1
but occassionaly 2 or 3.
My question is: are all bars for the symbol being charted downloaded
with each download - (where the symbol is not changed for a long time
but quotes are coming in every second or so) - or is just the most
recent quote being downloaded and the #### just refers to the number
of bars in the db?

Also I wanted to confirm my thinking that with each quote coming in,
the afl written for each chart open on the screen is run from the
first to last line of code (subject to the 'blackout' refresh interval
set in preferences-intraday, and probably ?running AA explore).

Finally my quote review does not retrieve intraday quotes or daily
returns on a 1min db (just tickers, no prices,etc).  Is this normal?
Thanks