Re: [amibroker] Re: Interactive Brokers plugin policy change

> Can any daytrader please confirm - they have $25K plus in an account,
> they exit a trade on the same day they enter it AND the funds are
> credited back to their account immediately and they use those funds
> to enter a new daytrade at the open on the very next day?

I can confirm. I have margin account at IB and doing daytrading.
One day I did over 50 trades on one symbol. Funds are credited back in real time.

And it is fully documented on IB site:
http://206.106.137.34/MktServices/servlet/CreatePdf?f=/en/trading/tradingConfiguration.php%3Fprint%3D1%26p%3Da&lm=1205178969&n=t

"Reg T Margin" account:

Borrowing to support equities trading, shorting of equities, currency conversions, and stock trading in multiple currencies. Margin
requirements are computed on a

formula-based real-time basis, with immediate position liquidation if the minimum maintenance margin requirement is not met.

*** Purchase and sale proceeds are immediately recognized. ***

US securities regulations require at least USD 25,000 (or USD equivalent) in equity to day trade. US IRA accounts are never allowed
to borrow cash (have a debit balance) in a Reg T Margin account.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com