Re: [amibroker] Green-grey problem remains

I have similar problem
I have set to 32 bit colour in windows, and tried 16 bit colour
However for most of the colours in the toolbar colour chart the only colour lines I get are what is set for ColorCustom1
I have 2 computers and only one is a problem

--
Cheers
Graham Kav