[amibroker] Re: Interactive Brokers plugin policy change

Rakesh,

I am with you on everything there (happy to pay for ad free
enviornment etc).

As per your previous comment:

> > > A solution that covers Broker Feed---->MedVed QT------->
>>AmiBroker
> > can cover
> > > the needs of a large portion of the universe of AB clients.

Re your point on scalping.

> There are people who are doing scalping in an IB--->QT environment.
>I am
> guessing they are not suffering any substantial efficiency losses
as they
> are quite successful.

Possibly I am mis-understanding something about the way the funds
from intraday trades are cleared but if I have take 1% on an intraday
trade and then have to wait t+3 for the funds to be available haven't
I reduced my returns to 1%/3?

If that isn't the case (I don't have to wait 3 days to put the closed
intraday trade funds back to work) then I would love to go to IB
(based on the number of others who use it and the body of published
work that will help me make the transition to AT).

brian_z

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Rakesh Sahgal" <rakeshsahgal@xxx>
wrote:

> Brian
>

> There are people who are doing scalping in an IB--->QT environment.
I am
> guessing they are not suffering any substantial efficiency losses
as they
> are quite successful. So if you bring AB into the equation you have
a one
> time registration cost for QT to be rid of the need for clicking on
> ads(which is optional),  but you have the advantage of better
analytical
> resources(courtesy AB). Thus with a minor financial cost and a few
> milli-seconds cost in terms of time lag in the data reaching AB you
have a
> fairly workable solution. I am open to correction here but my guess
is this
> solution is one which will not (a) impose too much on development
resources
> at AB , (b) not cause frequent disruptions to users and finally (c)
address

**http://www.amibroker.com/support.html*<http://www.amibroker.com/supp

fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*<amibroker-

Date: