[amibroker] Re: Interactive Brokers plugin policy change ameritrade

Finally Tomasz i heard jerry medved (qoutetracker and ameritrade
employee said he email you a few time some time back) trying to get
you to do it. I was going to do it but lack of time. i would something
like amiquote. The api of ameritrade can do 1000 quotes at a time at
8000 ticker it should be faster that yahoo 200 which really doest take
long on my machine
nick