Re: [amibroker] Re: Interactive Brokers plugin policy change

Brian

There are people who are doing scalping in an IB--->QT environment. I am guessing they are not suffering any substantial efficiency losses as they are quite successful. So if you bring AB into the equation you have a one time registration cost for QT to be rid of the need for clicking on ads(which is optional),  but you have the advantage of better analytical resources(courtesy AB). Thus with a minor financial cost and a few milli-seconds cost in terms of time lag in the data reaching AB you have a fairly workable solution. I am open to correction here but my guess is this solution is one which will not (a) impose too much on development resources at AB , (b) not cause frequent disruptions to users and finally (c) address a much wider audience in terms of allowing AB users access to many more brokers .

OK!! My sales pitch is over. Now lets see what the AB gods deliver. :-).

Regards

Rakesh