[amibroker] Fundamentals in AmiBroker...

I'm sure through exercising of data import/export functions in AmiBroker and TC2000, "Composites" in AB could be constructed to include fundamental data from TC.  But, wouldn't it be great if the TC Plugin in AB were smart enough to extract  TC data other than OHLC and make it available to the Foreign function?  Who knows, the Holy Grail may be found if we could include things like PE Ratios in PositionScore calculations!!  (Like Vectorvest on steroids!) :)

Has anyone tackled such a Plugin programming job?  If not, is the TC database open enough to make it a reasonable task?

--El Nanalo