[amibroker] Re: Slide show of stock charts

Tomasz,

You are reading my mind again!

Will they run on all computers or do people need to download the
appropriate software? - I had to install a .flv player for some flash
videos but at the Amibroker site the videos play automatically.

Thanks,

brian_z

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Brian,
>
> TechSmith products (Camtasia, SnagIt, and others) unfortunatelly
produce huge files.

> For my tutorials I am using Qarbon Viewletcam
> http://www.qarbon.com/presentation-software/vc/
> which is way superior as far as file size is considered.
>
> For 1-minute video it will produce flash video of less than 1MB.
>
> Examples:
> http://www.amibroker.com/video/
>

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko