Re: [amibroker] Re: Slide show of stock charts

Brian,

TechSmith products (Camtasia, SnagIt, and others) unfortunatelly produce huge files.

For my tutorials I am using Qarbon Viewletcam
http://www.qarbon.com/presentation-software/vc/
which is way superior as far as file size is considered.

For 1-minute video it will produce flash video of less than 1MB.

Examples:
http://www.amibroker.com/video/

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko