Re: [amibroker] Re: Slide show of stock charts

You got a good point there d... I have had many web sites on all kinds of topics, some were a lot of work. I even had one on afl, and they are all gone :-) Eventually it always turns out too much work, especially at times when you think you have found the HG :-)))

However I must admit that it is fun to set up a web site and make it look nice. ...I remember spending a lot more time on formatting and cosmetic layout than on actual content.

Best regards,

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/