Re: [amibroker] Re: Price Action Traders

Brian,

Thanks for letting me know about the problen contacting the google Sanuk  group.

I think that people should be able to go to this webpage to join.

I hope this works ok for anyone that is interested.

If not let me know and I'll check with someone that knows how.

I 'm sorry that I gave the wrong contact information in my original post.

You missed out on a great week of teaching and trading.

bye for now,
Greg