[amibroker] Re: Price Action Traders

Greg,

I emailed as per your instructions but things didn't go to plan.

I only got back a message "not authorized to email this group".

I can probably still get through to the moderator by following
standard google procedures anyway but I thought you would want to
know that any interested people probably didn't get through.

brian_z

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "tedd2pumpkin" <gregbean@xxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been a member of the Sanuk Google group for many months now.
>
> I think any discretionary Price Action traders would benefit by
> visiting this room. There is no cost.
>
> To join send an email to
>
> SANUK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Subject : Join Sanuk
>
> You can mention that you got the invite from Beaner.
>
> You will be sent instructions on how to join along with
instructions
> to setup Echat (for text) and Ventrilo (for voice).
>
> Don is our main mentor and he teaches when he can. He has not been
> feeling well lately so he doesn't teach every day. After you join
the
> Sanuk room you will be able to download Dons' Trading Plan. It will
> be very helpful to your trading. Other traders with over 30 years
> experience have commented on how learning how Don sees the market
has
> improved their trading.
>
> "Baldy" , J.R. Stevenson author of "Precision Trading With
Stevenson
> [...]
> Amibroker users there. This room would allow Tomasz to appreciate
> their needs and possible come up with some features that would
> benefit everyone.
>
> One of our members will be doing a Tick-Replay this Saturday. I
think
> it should be interesting and could help many to understand Dons'
> trading method better.
>
> I wish you all good trading and hope that you will join the sanuk
> room. I'm sure you will never regret it.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Greg
>
> aka Beaner
>

> The following describes what the Sanuk group is about.
>
> Welcome to the SANUK Trading Group (The word "sanuk" means to have
> good time, to enjoy oneself and to derive pleasure and joy from
> something). This is a place for sharing ideas, asking questions and
> having a community of serious traders who are a part of the eChat
and
> Ventrilo group of the same name. You are encouraged to start
> discussions by sending an email message to the group email address
> shown at the bottom of this page. Please make sure your email
> preference in the group is set to at least receive a Digest email
> once a day. We will be making announcements for online events and
> administrative tasks using the distribution list.
>
> The following are the chatroom's basic rules and objectives:
>
> The room is a serious trading environment. Please be professional.
> The rooms will not be heavily moderated, so it is up to all of us
> make this a pleasant place to work in.
> Please do not simply give the passwords out to those who want to
> join. Please refer them to this group and they are welcome to
apply.
> Don Baker and others in the room are sharing their hard work with
the
> rest of the members. Please do not send PM's during active trading
> hours. Put your questions in the room once you have spent enough
time
> observing, so that others who know can help answer. Your questions
> should be restricted to trade execution. We do not want this to be
> how-to room for charting or other tools.
> This is not a teaching room. Any and all information shared is out
of
> the kindness of the member sharing it. The members are not liable
for
> what you do with that information.
> The room is not the place for anyone to prove that their method is
> better. DO NOT argue about whether someone else's method works or
> not. Take what you can use and give back when you feel you can
> contribute. This process takes a lot of time and it will get
clearer
> once you decide to stick with it.
> Finally, this room is not in competition with any other room. The
> focus is on price action, support and resistance levels and
> understanding what the buyers and sellers are doing all the time.
The