Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker Contingency Plans

Dingo, are you  are a part of the contingency plan That TJ has in place?  If
so, then I would really appreciate it if you could get him to add an
automatic
>>>Subject: [amibroker] Timed scroll through watchlist that  gmorlosky asked
>>>for on Sunday, February 03, 2008 8:26 PM.
gmorlosky>>I have my indicators all set on screen and want to have a  timed
scroll  through my watchlist. That way I can just watch the screen and
every,
say 10 seconds, the next symbol is selected and I sit back and analyze the
indicators as each symbol is scrolled through. In MetaStock there
was a little add-on that you could put a watchlist in and set the timer and
let it scroll. Any idea how to do this ?
I would like for you and TJ to make it a built in feature the same as BAR
REPLAY is a built in Amibroker feature.    Ron D