[amibroker] Price Action Traders

Hi,

I have been a member of the Sanuk Google group for many months now.

I think any discretionary Price Action traders would benefit by
visiting this room. There is no cost.

To join send an email to

SANUK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject : Join Sanuk

You can mention that you got the invite from Beaner.

You will be sent instructions on how to join along with instructions
to setup Echat (for text) and Ventrilo (for voice).

Don is our main mentor and he teaches when he can. He has not been
feeling well lately so he doesn't teach every day. After you join the
Sanuk room you will be able to download Dons' Trading Plan. It will
be very helpful to your trading. Other traders with over 30 years
experience have commented on how learning how Don sees the market has
improved their trading.

"Baldy" , J.R. Stevenson author of "Precision Trading With Stevenson
Price and Time Targets" is also a member and posts charts everyday to
show his method. From time to time he will also speak about trading.

I urge each one of you to take advantage of this opportunity. Many of
our experienced traders are 60+, Baldy is 80+. I don't think you can
find this quality of coaching anywhere at any price. These
outstanding traders are willing to help other traders improve their
trading. No cost.

I hope that Tomasz will visit the Sanuk room. There are a few
Amibroker users there. This room would allow Tomasz to appreciate
their needs and possible come up with some features that would
benefit everyone.

One of our members will be doing a Tick-Replay this Saturday. I think
it should be interesting and could help many to understand Dons'
trading method better.

I wish you all good trading and hope that you will join the sanuk
room. I'm sure you will never regret it.

Best regards,

Greg

aka Beaner

The following describes what the Sanuk group is about.

Welcome to the SANUK Trading Group (The word "sanuk" means to have a
good time, to enjoy oneself and to derive pleasure and joy from
something). This is a place for sharing ideas, asking questions and
having a community of serious traders who are a part of the eChat and
Ventrilo group of the same name. You are encouraged to start
discussions by sending an email message to the group email address
shown at the bottom of this page. Please make sure your email
preference in the group is set to at least receive a Digest email
once a day. We will be making announcements for online events and
administrative tasks using the distribution list.

The following are the chatroom's basic rules and objectives:

The room is a serious trading environment. Please be professional.
The rooms will not be heavily moderated, so it is up to all of us to
make this a pleasant place to work in.
Please do not simply give the passwords out to those who want to
join. Please refer them to this group and they are welcome to apply.
Don Baker and others in the room are sharing their hard work with the
rest of the members. Please do not send PM's during active trading
hours. Put your questions in the room once you have spent enough time
observing, so that others who know can help answer. Your questions
should be restricted to trade execution. We do not want this to be a
how-to room for charting or other tools.
This is not a teaching room. Any and all information shared is out of
the kindness of the member sharing it. The members are not liable for
what you do with that information.
The room is not the place for anyone to prove that their method is
better. DO NOT argue about whether someone else's method works or
not. Take what you can use and give back when you feel you can
contribute. This process takes a lot of time and it will get clearer
once you decide to stick with it.
Finally, this room is not in competition with any other room. The
focus is on price action, support and resistance levels and
understanding what the buyers and sellers are doing all the time. The
information is there to complement your trading plan or to help you
develop one.