Re: [amibroker] Re: Trading platform + AB

Oh, right.. the new stylecloud might be easier than my incremental line function which I just posted.

----- Original Message -----
From: Herman
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 9:03 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Trading platform + AB

for vertical thick lines I use StyleArea.

for other plots you can make your own Plot function using StyleCloud, with a custom thickness expressed in y Chart range.

Dashed thick line would require repetitive plotting - this slows down you execution speed a little but it is workable if you don't have too many plots.

best regards,

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/