Re: [amibroker] Re: Trading platform + AB

To make a thicker line, just plot the same line a few times at small
increments.  For instance, I use this function for indicators:

Hope it helps

function Drawthickline(Startpoint, DrawColor)

{

Offset = 0.01;

if (ST == "ER")

{Offset = .001;}

if (ST == "YM")

{Offset = .3;}

if (ST == "EU" OR ST == "FG" OR ST == "AU" OR ST == "GB")

{Offset = .000001;}

//Offset = .001;

Plot(Startpoint, "", DrawColor, 5);

Plot(Startpoint+Offset, "", DrawColor, 5+4096);

}