[amibroker] Re: Trading platform + AB

>Chart-Trading is really the thing of the future.  In Amibroker it is
>possible to create VERY visually revealing charts/display that can
>be interpreted by the trader a hundred times faster that scrolling
>tables with lots of numbers

Yes, Higgs post on the current speed of execution at the Merc was
sobering and we would be burying our heads in the sand if we didn't
think of ways to utilize speed to our advantage (especially for an
old tortoise like me).

One of my strengths as a trader is that I don't have a lot of things
to unlearn so I just follow where the bouncing ball takes me and 'in
time trading' based on visual cues is definitely where I am at.

Keep up the good work Herman.

However since my eyesight is not as good as it used to be before I
got glasses some thick, thicker and thickest lines would be nice not
to mention some dashed, dashier and  dashiest ones as well (anybody
got some code for a thick and thin dashed and dotted vertical line?)

brian_z