[amibroker] Re: Quotes Plus Industry groups - RE: GROUP ROTATIONS

correct. i do dont have spp and i get all the indexes. infact i spoke
to qp2 and they confirmed it.
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Dugas" <sjdugas@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Guys - I don't believe you need SPP to get the industry groups -
I don't get SPP but I still have all the !IDxxx industries...

> Steve
ROTATIONS

>   Joe,
>
>   Since I have SPP, that may be why I see the !IDNNN groups. I was
not aware that was only a function of SPP. Thanks for the heads up.