[amibroker] Re: Creating a datafeed and Autotrading plugin for MBTrading forex

Padhu
Except for the real tick point click interface, i dont see MB trading
any superior to IB. Since Ami already does AT with IB, you may want
to rethink the whole thing.
IB is a forex ECN and thier commissions are very competitive with MB
and there are zillions of folks who use the current Automated trading
wtih IB.

seede

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Padhu" <ccie8340@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Franz,
>
> Greetings.
>
> MBTrading's sdk is at http://sdk.mbtrading.com/v.htm.
>
> Here is my thought process:
> 1. MB Trading provides a COM interface that can be access via
instantiating the following COM objects.
> (Thanks to Tomasz for the confirmatyoon)
> moComMgr = CreateStaticObject("MbtComMgr");
>
> Access rest as members:
> --------------------------------
> moQuotes = moComMgr.Quotes;
> moOrders = moComMgr.OrderClient
>
> 2. The above will get us to create a template code for autotrading
interface just like IB.

> 3. We certainly would need a realtime quote plugin. The question is
if  needs extensive coding
> or just can be derived from the COM methods moComMgr.Quotes; (
Tomasz, Pls feel free to comment whenever you have some time to
spare).

> I am not a programmer but I am married to one. So I can get help
for this. Pls let me know how you would like to proceed and if there
are other
> members here who are interested in contributing to this project.
The real nice thing I liked about MB is the fact they are dierct
access/ECN type.
> One couldn't ask for better spreads on Forex than interbank quotes.
btw, they also do stocks,options and futures. So If there are users
who don't use
> IB for some reason, this may be a better alternative if all goes
well.

> I am willing to do whatever it takes to get this Auto trading
interface done. All I need is some process, so that we know who does
what. Once ready we can get Amibroker user commuinity to test it as
well.