RE: [AmiBroker] Re: Quotes Plus Industry groups

Allan,

If you have your database settings set correctly Quotes Plus will do all the work. Here is what you should check:

Go to File>Database Settings. Verify that you have Quotes Plus data Plug-in selected as Data Source and Local data storage Enabled. Now click on the Configure tab.

You should have checked Stocks, Indexes AND Sector/ Industry assignments. You might also want to exclude symbols without quotes, but that has nothing to do with Sector/Industries, just keeps a cleaner database.

Now click on the Retrieve button, and you are done.

At this point all of you stocks are assigned sector/industry by Quotes Plus. If you look at your symbol list under Sectors, you will see each Sector with its corresponding Industry members, and under each Industry the corresponding member stocks.

Hope this helps,

Donald F Lindberg