[amibroker] Re: set the range bar by ticks [Beta 4.97]

Hello,

Yes it would be nice to be able to set range size in multiples of
ticksize in the dropdown on the settings page.

Quotetracker method seems ok to me as far as ease of use for setting
range size.

Hopefully some day we will be able to use range bars with the bar
replay feature.

One drawback for me is the small amount of backfill available from IB
for a tick based database. I can only get a couple of hours worth and
that means I would have to stay connected to IB  almost all day long.I
guess that's a limitation of IB although QT "seems" to be able to
deliver a lot more backfill data.

It's nice to see range bars have come to Amibroker. I look forward to
all the enhancements that are developed in each beta. Great work Tomasz.

Best regards,

Greg

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "J. Biran" <jbiran@xxx> wrote:

> Would it be possible to do the following?
>

> (in TickSize units)
>

> Joseph Biran

On Behalf