From: Howard B
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 6:17 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker Users' Knowledge Base

Help is on the way -- if you can wait a few more months.  I am in the process of writing "Introduction to AmiBroker" which will cover installation, use of the GUI features, programming afl, etc.  If everything goes as planned, it will available early 2008.

Thanks,
Howard
www.quantitativetradingsystems.com