Re: [amibroker] Learning AFL

I've read Howard's wonderful book on a beach and a hillside (honest) - places I never want to be
with a computer. Get a life, get a book !

I suppose at first I thought it was a bit of a postage hike (to Australia) but I soon forgot this
once I got into the content. As we say down under, "Do yourself a favour .." (= just buy it)