[amibroker] Re: Learning AFL

Ok, everybody considers me to be a miser, but would you really be
prepared to pay USD249.00 for amibroker standard when your european
colleagues pay USD 149.00 only - but it`s worth it! So let`s go ahead.

I buy a lot of books, software, ... from the US, paying by CC, Paypal
or checkque drawn on my US account. I never, not even with trader`s
library, paid more than USD 10.00 on top of US rates. I don`t deny,
the book ´s worth every penny. BTW, how about a poll on its value?

Thanks and all the best

frankphd_us