From Singapore

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Howard B
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 1:42 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Learning AFL

Hi Amo --

I am the author of a book, Quantitative Trading Systems, that you might find helpful.

Here is the URL to the book's home page:

http://www.quantitativetradingsystems.com/index.html

Thanks,
Howard

On 7/15/07, Amohedas <agustins.stocks@gmail.com > wrote:

Hey Guys,

I have been reading the User Guide, but have found it does a
relatively poor job in teaching the AFL language. Is there any other
resource I can consult, or just trial and error.

:-)

Thanks guys/gals you are very helpful.

Amo