Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker Users' Knowledge Base

Thank you :-) but I am not giving away the HG just yet ;-) just basic generic AFL solutions that everyone should have on file.

I thank Al Venosa who proofreads and edits my posts, without his help I wouldn't be contributing very much.

best regards,

herman