[amibroker] Re: AB Com Object OK Quotes Com Object not

I think you should have a registered amiquote for you to access it
thro automatuion.

its in the readme file
Note: AmiQuote's OLE automation interface is available for REGISTERED
AmiQuote users only and requires at least version 1.70 of AmiQuote.
If you attempt to trigger download or import from OLE automation
interface using unregistered version you will be presented with a
message box telling you to register.