RE: [amibroker] Categories Relative Strength

John,

Thanks for the excellent workaround using the brute force approach; a
methodology I had not considered.   This is a very useful approach to using
the TC2000 data source without having to build ATC securities and then
trying to duplicate the index values of the Hemscott industry group data.

I was able to get the function to work flawlessly on my development machine
with the beta Amibroker 4.9XX.   It does not work on the production
AmiBroker 4.90 as the function uses the switch, case, and break statements
new in the recent beta just in case anyone else is attempting to use the
code.

Thanks,

RR