[amibroker] iqfeed improvements; looking for others

Unfortunately, I need 3 real time data subscriptions to handle an ATS
I have running, a programmer I have working on stuff and my own real
time trading.   I have been using esignal but have been chomping at
the bit to save some money.   I have tried iqfeed multiple times in
the past but have never been able to move due to various technical
issues that for me rendered it inferior to esignal.

In the past my issues were primarily:
- speed of backfill
- mixed mode

I tried iqfeed again today w/ their new client and the new amibroker
plugin.    I waited for today because they were supposed to have
upgraded their servers this weekend.

I can say that so far things look MUCH better.   Mixed end of day /
intraday looks good and seems to work as expected.  Speed was much
better bringing up individual stocks...in the past esignal at least
appeared quicker; today I couldn't tell the difference.

I still need to test out downloading data through a scan to see if it
can handle downloading multiple stocks quickly as iqfeed has hung up
here before...but so far am very encouraged.    I was wondering if
anyone else has any recent experience to share.

Thanks Tomasz for working out the kinks on this.    I will report
further after I have had the chance to run a scan with backfill to see
how it reacts.

Mike