[amibroker] Re: Plot shapes at bottom of the chart

Possibly not, but I found on my chart that using zero as the yposition
always put the symbols at the bottom of the chart, no matter what that
stock price was. Using other values made them jump somewhere else.

However, zero offset displayed too low, whereas 10 put them just
nicely above the date line.

GP

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wavemechanic" <fimdot@xxx> wrote:

> An offset is not needed if an absolute level is used instead of L, etc.
>
> Bill

6/24/2007 8:33 AM