[amibroker] resilient stochastic values

I trade intra-day (based on a 30 minute bar) and often find my system
produces false signals (in terms of backtesting at EOD) as my
stochastic values of the bar that produced the signal changes over
time based on subsequent price changes.

For example, if I set a buy signal when my stochastic reaches 80, and
the price action lifts the stochastic to 80, I enter a position.
However within that same bar, price subsequently declines, as does the
stochastic. So the bar closes out after 30 minutes having never
reached 80 (I assume this is since stochastic operates using closing
prices, not  the high).

So when I backtest at EOD, this position never materializes. This then
invalidates any longer term backtesting I am using to verify the system.

Has anyone come up with a methodology to workaround this problem, and
does with work with stochastics? Or is there a way to have stochastics
use the high, rather than the close. (I think this would resolve the
issue, but not sure).

Thanks in advance!