[amibroker] Re: PLOTTING OUTPUT

Try playing around with the "XShift" parameter in the Plot function.
Not sure if it's measured in bars or pixels though.

And if the order of the formula is back-to-front, make Next1Bar at
BarCount-11 and so on up to Next12Bar at BarCount.

GP

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Vinay Gakkhar." <vgakkhar@xxx> wrote:

> Dear GP,
>
> Many many thanks.
>
> It works very fine, except one thing. Rather than being plotted in
the 1 to 12 bars next AFTER the last bar, the results are being at
present plotted in the 1 to 12 bars BEFORE the last bar.