[amibroker] Wolf Wave

hi friends I recently come to know abt a phenomenon called ''WOLF-WAVE'

I get its Metastock code also.But don't know how to use this in AmiBroker.

I am posting the code here--

WOLF WAVE

ColA: WW

Pa:=Trough(4,LOW,5);

Pb:=Peak(3,HIGH,5);

P1:=Trough(3,LOW,5);

P2:=Peak(2,HIGH,5);

P3:=Trough(2,LOW,5);

P4:=Peak(1,HIGH,5);

P5:=Trough(1,LOW,5);

tb:=TroughBars(1,LOW,5);

tb<=4 AND

p1 > pa AND

pb < p2 AND

p1 < p2 AND

p1 < p4 AND

p1 > p3 AND

p3 > p5 AND

p4 < p2 AND

ColB: Tangents

p1:=Trough(3,LOW,5);

p3:=Trough(2,LOW,5);

p5:=Trough(1,LOW,5);

o1:=p1-p3;

o2:=p1-p5;

a1:=TroughBars(3,LOW,5)-TroughBars(2,LOW,5);

a2:=TroughBars(3,LOW,5)-TroughBars(1,LOW,5);

tan1:=o1/a1;

tan2:=o2/a2;

Abs(tan1-tan2)

Filter:

colA AND colB <= .2

If some one convert this in AmiBroker afl then I am very thankul to him.

those who have Metastock plz use this. Because i come to know tht this
is very precise abt giving timely warning of Market Crash.

and If possible then convert it into afl also.

thanks in advance