[amibroker] validation of backtest result

Hello

I came across a problem which needs an answer.

when I've done the backtest on current symbal,the result from my
simple ema cross over system seems terrific,unfortunately,when I
tried to match the transactions presented in the test result vs the
signals shown on the chart, I surprisingly found only partial signals
were taken in the backtesting log.

Not sure if any one of you had similar findings, or none of you has
taken time to investigate this area which I think is critical before
you put your brief on any test result?

Don't know yet what causes the problem, hope could get idea or
experience from you guys to find a solution. if you haven't done the
validation, suggest you to do this boring but crucial homework. I
would appreciate if you could share with me what would be your
findings after you've done this.

Many thanks
Mingfeng