[amibroker] How can I get the default screen back

Hi,

I changed the default screen when I first got Amibroker and now when I
start a new default screen I get all sorts of junk that I don't want.

How can I restore the original default charts. I have tried a reinstall
but the old one is still there. I installed on my laptop and copied the
files default.layout default.awl and manually put them into my
Amibroker directory on my desktop in the place of the default files
that i have, it made no difference. When I start Amibroker again I get
the same default file that I had before.

I know that I can make a new default file, but I really want the
original back, and I want to understand how this works.

Can anyone explain this to me please.

Thanks
Arthur