RE: [amibroker] Re: bbands close out side and close inside afl -

Ajay,

I have been playing around with the formula, and I have it working in so far as I understand what you want.  Take a look at the AFL, and try it. Let me know if this is what you want, if not tell me what it is not doing correctly.

Don Lindberg

Code Begins:

_SECTION_BEGIN("Colored Bolinger Bands");

pr=Param( "Period",20,0,100,1);

P = ParamField("Price field",-1);

 Style = ParamStyle("Style") | styleNoRescale | styleNoLabel |styleDashed;

 BBT=BBandTop(P,pr,2);

 BBB=BBandBot(P,pr,2);

topcond = (Cross(BBT,C)OR C>BBT)AND Ref(C, -1)> BBT;

botcond = ( Cross(C,BBB))AND Ref(C, -1 < BBB);

bbtcolor = IIf( BBT> Ref (BBT, -1), colorGreen,colorRed );

bbbcolor = IIf( BBB > Ref (BBB, -1), colorGreen,colorRed );

 Plot( BBT, "BBTop" + _PARAM_VALUES(), bbtcolor, styleLine|styleThick );

 Plot( BBB, "BBBot" + _PARAM_VALUES(), bbbcolor, styleLine|styleThick );

Buy=botcond;

Sell=topcond ;

//Buy=ExRem(Buy,Sell);

//Sell=ExRem(Sell,Buy);

            PlotShapes(shapeUpArrow * Buy, colorGreen, 0, L, - 10);

            PlotShapes(shapeDownArrow * Sell, colorRed, 0, H, - 10);

_SECTION_END();

Code Ends: