[amibroker] bbands close out side and close inside afl

Hi all,

Sell = BarsSince(Close > BBandTop(C, 20, 2)) <= 0 AND BarsSince(Close
< BBandTop(C, 20, 2));

Buy = BarsSince(Close > BBandBot(C, 20, 2)) >=1 AND BarsSince (Close <
BBandBot(C, 20, 2)) >= 1;

Filter = Buy OR Sell;

I want to scan the condition is : price close outside the band and
next bar close inside the band for identify reversal patterns.

I have write the above formula it is scanning all bars and showing
arrows in all bars. How to scan that particular bars scan only?

I have tried so many option changes in the syntax. Frankly, I have
very little knowledge about formula language.

Can someone help me in this regard.

Thank you..

Ajdy