[amibroker] Help needed with Hourly bars

I have a trading system which uses the Open price of the 13:00 bar
each day as a reference point.

This is fine on 1min data.

However, if I select "Intraday view > Hourly", the bars now end xx.29
each day, eg: 17.29, 18.29, etc...

It is now impossible to locate the Open price at 13:00

How do I set the hourly bars to start and end at 13:00, 14:00, etc....

Thanks,
Alex