[amibroker] Help with Forex Backtest Settings

I'm struggling with backtesting Forex. Could someone help me out with
the basic settings to get them right.

I have three areas of questions using IB's datafeed.

1) I have set the tools/preferences/currencies Dynamic rates with the
IB formatted ticker symbols (i.e. USD.JPY-IDEALPRO-CASH). Is this
correct and does it make any difference in the backtester?

2. Do I need to put information in the Symbols/Information/Contract
Specifications data lines? If so, how would I enter it for the USD.JPY
cross for example

3. What should my setting be for the backtester?
A) Futures Mode checked?
B) Margin set at 2 percent? (assumes I want to max out with IB which I
would not)
C) Set tick size to .005 with the USD.JPY cross for example?

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out how to simply backtest one $25,000
lot of USD.JPY and expand from there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm not trusting anything I'm
seeing right now.

Tks KBG