[amibroker] Re: Bollinger bands color change

Hi

Thanks for your modified afl.

But one change in your afl, then i'm getting result what i expected.

The below syntax in your afl :

bbbcolor = IIf( BBB < Ref (BBB, -1), colorGreen,colorRed );

changed to :

bbbcolor = IIf( BBB > Ref (BBB, -1), colorGreen,colorRed );

Have a good day....

Ajay