[amibroker] More Esignal price increases

Dear Subscriber:

As of July 1, 2007, the subscription service called eSignal Premium --
 DM Only will be retired, and your service will automatically be
switched to our eSignal Data Access service.

This change comes as a result of extensive market analysis and
customer feedback regarding the need for more trading functionality
and features. eSignal Data Access provides more options and add-on
services to assist you in making crucial and accurate decisions,
whatever your trading style.

Monthly subscribers:

Effective with your July billing, your monthly subscription fee will
increase by USD20.00.

eSignal Data Access offers several options for add-on services,
including:

Increased number of symbols viewed at a time -- base product includes
200 symbols (500 symbols for USD50.00, 1,000 for USD75.00 and 2,500
for USD150.00)
Access to Futures exchanges (includes E-minis)
Access to Forex data
Access to Options
Access to Market Depth

Note: eSignal Data Access is not compatible with eSignal software.

Thank you for your continued loyalty to eSignal. If there is anything
we can do to improve our service, please don't hesitate to contact
us. We're always listening.

Sincerely,

Scott A. Johnson

Vice President, Global Service and Education