[amibroker] Re: Stuck in a loop

Hi Bill,

Sorry to interrupt, but how do you attach a picture in to this forum?

Eric

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wavemechanic" <fimdot@xxx> wrote:

> To get the date column just add addcolumn(datenum(), ... ) to your
code (or first convert to any date format that you like).

> As for only getting the last bar, I don't know what is going on
because I get all bars just as you indicated that you want.  Must be
something to do with your settings.

> Here is a screen shot of what I get with datenum() included showing
decreasing dates from 6/8/07:

> Bill

that.  If you mean a running total of the changes then use ---

>     filter = ...;
>     pricechange = ...;
>     totalpricechange = cum(pricechange);
>     addcolumn(pricechange, ...);
>     addcolumn(totalpricechange, ...);
>
>     Bill

single stock using "Explore/Current Symbol within AA.
>       Charting of this information works great.
>
>       Thanks again for your help
>       Regards

DEVLOG:

Date: 6/10/2007 1:39 PM