[amibroker] Re: Portfolio Equity

Hi,
In the spirit of a picture is worth a thousand words...here is
acouple of thousand words (two piccies) showing the problem I am
having understanding what is going on. Ran the backtest...opened the
charts and these are the two equity curves of the same backtest. The
major difference is the cash curve (green) as you can see. Any ideas
as to why this may be so?

Charts at this link.

http://www.stator-afm.net/amibroker_1.html

Cheers and thanks for any help offered.