[amibroker] Re: Attention Dear Dingo There is some misunderstanding part -2

Hello,

If it was so stupid then why did u feel like commenting on this idea
on the first place when it was not remotly connected to u?

I neither started this topic so there was no question of me
continuing this topic.
I have nerver asked anyone or forced anyone to use or follow my idea

whenever i wanted any help i got it from wellknown knowledgeable
boarders like Grahm and maybe from you. I had good repect for you
(maybe not now)and heard your name from good people of this board.

SO in a gesture i posted what i discoverd so that it is helpful to
anyone esp the indian traders& investors . I have neither irked
anyone and not you esp. but your single comment

What the heck are they selling?

prompted me to clarify the misunderstanding that i am not here to
sell anything.

But it would be surprise to you if i tell you that long back the
support centre itself pointed to ami Indian/foreign clients to one or
two of these so called rt data vendors for the so called rt data
which use the yahoo ping and js etc methods to update ami.This
information is from horses mouth.

And they sucked with to the extent of Rs5000/- pm from these
traders/investors which could be saved if they used Amiquote.

By your such respond you are directing people to use 3rd party plugs
instead of Amiquote. Do u know what u are doing ?

What would u comment on this action then if u have commented my
action of posting the idea of expanding the yahoo current bar?
Did i asked u to use my idea?
There are many such ideas posted on this board many are free if u
dont like then dont use it. Has anyone forced u to use? As a reputed
and respectfull boarder & user u should not comment this way

And to your comments what i am doing and my brain and to my followers
and the deregotry remarks to a female gender is a shameful thing from
your respectfull self.
Stop this.

First i dont have followers neither do i want any. This is gross
mistake of yours in misunderstanding the whole matter.

First of all i had esp commented that this is for indian users and
frankly i didnt meant it for anyone then Indian Ami users. So your
commenting and that too what the heck i am selling is something
unwanted and completly false.

By responding this way and pooking this way even when i am not here
to sell anything you have lowerd your respect i had for you.

Very sad but this is a fact.

This is the first instance on this board that a female gender is
treated this way.

Anyway i dont want any further discussion as it is very clear that i
have not commented like you to anyone on this board with your
bulldogs & lipsticks on any issue which is related or not related to
me neither i would accept any unwanted comment of yours or anyone too
when this issue was not related to you even remotly.

No need to respond this msg

Take care

We Indians know to respect female genders.
Change is Certain
Learn to accept it
Knowledge should bring Humilty otherwise is of no use to mankind.

Regards
-hetal

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxx> wrote:

> Well, I'm certainly flattered that you think you need to explain
yourself to
> me. But by doing so I hope your followers are reading this
concoction by
> your "Indian Brain".  Your concept is so wrong in so many ways that
that I
> doubt I could explain it to where your brain could understand it.
>
> There's a expression in this part of the US where I live: "Putting
lipstick
> on a bulldog and introducing it as your girfriend". And that's what
you're
> doing.

> BTW - you don't need to respond - This topic is to stoopid to waste
time on.

Amiquote.
> > What i have did is made it possible to get the same data which
> > amiquote gets with yahoo current function and fills in the single
bar
> > With my idea you can expand that current single bar in any time
frame
> > higher than 1 minute ( This limit is because yahoo doesnt have
> > seconds in its date/time may that may be the reason).
> > If this is wrong what i did then what to tell for all those who
uses
> > Amiquotes yahoo current function.
> >
> > Even the Ib plugin users must not be getting exactly rt data
without
> > any millisecond delay. Transmission & conversion loss is always
> > possible.
> >
> > Actually speaking as i have told earlier that Rt data is just not
> > exactly rt data it is snapshots and that is for amiquote is made
> > get yahoo current.
> >
> > Hope it is now more clear to all.
> >
> > No harm intended to anyone except to those suckers who looted
Indian
> > traders & investors.
> >
> > People find difficult to accept the change
> > Hetal
> > (Indian Brain at Work)
> >

> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Hetal Thakkar" <hetal333@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Well friends,
> > >
> > > Let me ask you where did i say that the document which is
uploaded
> > in
> > > the file section is any rt data product which i intend to sell
it
> > > anybody.
> > > In fact this is my brian child using amiquote so there is no
> > question
> > > of me selling any thing and making any heck out of it.
> > >
> > > ANd neither i have used any jscript to it . I have used
amiquote
> > and
> > > the aqd.format which i have changed was to make it possible to
get
> > Rt
> > > data directly to amiroker. ANd the original js file is a part
of
> > > amibroker. I just discoverd to make it possible to get the so
> > called
> > > rt data to ami wihout paying any dime to these data vendors.
> > >
> > > I have just applied a tweak to the original aqd.format . This i
> > will
> > > proudly call an "Indian brain at work". Thanks to Tomaz for
such a
> > > wonderful product.
> > >
> > > Actually this is the procedure used by the so called rt data
> > vendors
> > > by using the js script.
> > >
> > > My intention was very clear and infact i was asking myself what
is
> > > not possible with ami and this discovery lead me too what these
so
> > > called rt data vendors sell.
> > >
> > > How can anyone call themselves rt data (VENDOR). Data is with
> > yahoo
> > > even a plain url can get u data of 200 symbols and in the
format u
> > > want. That is what amiquote does.Then why we need to pay to
these
> > so
> > > called data vendors just to get the data from yahoo and get it
> > import
> > > it to ami with a js file. Then this job is done by amiquote. So
> > > opened the aqd.format in my desire to find how it does and what
it
> > > gets from yahoo.
> > >
> > > If you want data for FREE and dont want to tax your pc to run
too
> > > many application togather then the best route is to use
AMIQUOTE.

> > > My this brian child product was a challenge to these so called
rt
> > > data vendors esp here in INDIA. Again i repeat i believe in
> > > opensource and this product is completly FREE without any
strings
> > > attached though with some drawbacks as pointed by Prashanth.
> > >
> > > I Hope with this our belevoed Dingo would be clear of any doubts
> > > of me posting any doc to sell my product.
> > >
> > > Actually i would take this oppurtunity to request MR. Tomaz to
look
> > > into this my idea and suggest me any improvents if possible
within
> > > your framework to make amibroker take time shift while creating
> > new
> > > database to allow time shift of hours with minutes.
> > > and to officially include .format file for this purpose so one
need
> > > not have to modify the aqd.format file.
> > >

> > > -hetal
> > > (Indian Brain at Work)
> > >

> > > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Prashanth" <prash454.ta@>

> > > the Quotes from Yahoo and save it on local HDD. Then using Java
> > > Scripting, the same is imported into AmiBroker. The script when
> > > running, pings Yahoo and fetches the At the moment quotes for
the
> > > scrips specified which is then appended into the Text file and
> > using
> > > JS imported into AmiBroker.

> > Providers ;).

> > > take 'em." :)

Hetal
> > > Thakkar) sent across and also much discussion about the same. I
> > have
> > > tried it out and it does work though with a couple of
drawbacks.

> > > One minute, it gives you a fresh quote. Using this facility,
its
> > > possible to use AmiQuote to get Intra-day data from Yahoo.

Yahoo
> > > via Amiquote?

Janeczko"
> > > data